Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

LEE! Or anyone that can help
#1

How do you undo crap that you bought in the bank that you dont like. For example the retarded yellow highligh around my name.

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#2

Michman Wrote:How do you undo crap that you bought in the bank that you dont like. For example the retarded yellow highligh around my name.


But it again to remove it Wink

Why do I keep this cesspool alive?
Reply
#3

Ok.cool...Now I have to post a bunch of shiot to get some money......UNLESS the Pats win tonight and I can collet on my bet. Thanks...dood

apple Wrote:Aww, but mich, its only a 22 year age difference, I'm still legal :broken:

Bill Wrote:The pool is frozen like Tom Foolery's Saturday night date's snatch.

pineschic Wrote:comon' over here big boy (Vita E).. I'll warm you right up. lol
Reply
#4

How much is needed Mich ?

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#5

Velvet!! I like your av.
Reply
#6

It broke lol the heart is meant to flash .. oh well its fun :d

[Image: vel.png]
Reply
#7

Velvet Wrote:It broke lol the heart is meant to flash .. oh well its fun :d

*drool*

looking for someone to "take care" of my ex
Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaminE
Never get caught with a dead girl or a live boy!, That's Vit E's moto
Quote:
Originally Posted by fem
I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.


http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v105/b...aphic2.jpg
Reply
#8

velvet.........

:wub:
Reply
#9

yup really nice sig
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)