Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

Whos nic was ..
#1

Thetrain1??

must of been one of you fukkers

Blondie Wrote:Lad is all I can think about.
Reply
#2

not me!

I was: Undeadcannibal, gravethrobber, UJISFULLOFFAGS, UDC1, UDC2, and I think I missed one.

Shoot Straight . . . Conserve Ammo . . . And Never Ever Cut A Deal With A Dragon
Reply
#3

Think it was Lee

I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?


Reply
#4

guilty

I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by NinjaBassist
12-21-2004, 03:18 PM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
12-19-2004, 11:55 AM
Last Post by Velvet
12-18-2004, 12:07 AM
Last Post by Banana
11-11-2004, 07:33 PM
Last Post by snarg
11-02-2004, 06:09 PM
Last Post by Suicide Jim
09-17-2004, 03:00 AM
Last Post by snarg
09-08-2004, 11:17 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)