Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5

#1

Told ya to put $50 on the Bengals. Thats it

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#2

HA! Did they cover?

Shit, I did pretty good Saturday. But Sunday was not so good. Won 1, pushed 1, and lost 3. Still came out ahead, but Sunday sucked.

Actually, the only thing I did any good on was what I got from here. My own system is where I lost it on. Fuck me, huh?
Reply
#3

yeah Bengals beat the Ravens 27-26 Pretty sad that there in the playoff hunt now with a 6-6 oh well.

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply
#4

Hey, the sports guys here in Dallas are still talking about the Cowboys making the playoff and they are like 4-7 right now.
Reply
#5

Thats a stretch but hey if here in Washington we got the sorry excuse for a team Seahawks on the verge of winning the division.

One part of the Trailer Trash Alliance
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread / Author Replies Views Last Post
Last Post by leeman
10-24-2019, 10:45 PM
Last Post by jar025
06-21-2005, 10:03 PM
Last Post by snarg
02-15-2005, 06:26 AM
Last Post by asshat
01-06-2005, 07:20 AM
Last Post by Undeadcannibal
01-06-2005, 04:44 AM
Last Post by NinjaBassist
01-05-2005, 04:37 PM
Last Post by Anhil8tor
01-05-2005, 08:21 AM
Last Post by Jdub
01-04-2005, 09:13 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)