InsaneTrain Forums
Hi I'm new here - Printable Version

+- InsaneTrain Forums (https://insanetrain.com)
+-- Forum: General (https://insanetrain.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Forum (https://insanetrain.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+---- Forum: Welcome Newbies... (https://insanetrain.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: Hi I'm new here (/showthread.php?tid=48266)

Pages: 1 2

Hi I'm new here - Badonkadonk Monkey Balls - 10-21-2009

Somebody linked me to this site a long time ago. I don't know what the person's nickname is so I can't really say who it was in terms yhou would recognize.

I recently remembered your board and I thought I'd drop in and flail my limp wrists around in your faces for a while.

Hi I'm new here - leeman - 10-21-2009

Please don't suck....

Hi I'm new here - Anhil8tor - 10-21-2009

awesome first post.

Hi I'm new here - snarg - 10-21-2009

O T S T

Hi I'm new here - Badonkadonk Monkey Balls - 10-21-2009

leeman, I have never sucked that I know of. Most of the time I'm a pretty big deal on the internet.

Anihilator, thanks anonymous internet potential friend.

snarg, I think I’m internet savvy enough to recognize that acronym to which I must clarify I am not a troll. This is the only nickname I am using on this board at this time. Thanks for your concern, however.

Hi I'm new here - WoolyGoat - 10-21-2009

please head to the GD so you can get properly run

Hi I'm new here - Badonkadonk Monkey Balls - 10-22-2009

Teh General Discussion board? On my way, new internet friend.

Hi I'm new here - BIRD33 - 10-22-2009

Can you suck your own dick?Thats a requirement here.

Bird, I don't know about sucking myself off. I'm pretty good at patting myself on the back, and I am not above starting a troll to give myself eprops.

Hi I'm new here - BIRD33 - 10-22-2009

Badonkadonk Monkey Balls Wrote:Bird, I don't know about sucking myself off. I'm pretty good at patting myself on the back, and I am not above starting a troll to give myself eprops.

So its obvious your G$D or someone who used to post here before.How bout cutting the crap and telling us who you are or what name you used to post under?

I have never posted here before. Honest truth, friend. I'm sure the IT Jedi of this board can do an IP cross-check and verify that if you are at risk of losing sleep over it.

BTW how many dicks do I have to suck before I shed this n00b title?

Hi I'm new here - snarg - 10-22-2009

BIRD33 Wrote:So its obvious your G$D or someone who used to post here before.How bout cutting the crap and telling us who you are or what name you used to post under?

see what i mean??
that is nostradumbass talking, he is always on the monay Rolleyes

Badonkadonk Monkey Balls Wrote:leeman, I have never sucked that I know of. Most of the time I'm a pretty big deal on the internet.

Anihilator, thanks anonymous internet potential friend.

be careful what you wish for, friend

snarg, I think I’m internet savvy enough to recognize that acronym to which I must clarify I am not a troll. This is the only nickname I am using on this board at this time. Thanks for your concern, however.
sorry, we're not buying today

Badonkadonk Monkey Balls Wrote:BTW how many dicks do I have to suck before I shed this n00b title?

if you are female, i can take care of that today, send pix
thanks

snarg Wrote:sorry, we're not buying today
Okay. Eventually you will figure out that I roll solo.

snarg Wrote:if you are female, i can take care of that today, send pix
I am not female. Is that a problem?

Hi I'm new here - snarg - 10-23-2009

Badonkadonk Monkey Balls Wrote:I am not female. Is that a problem?

yes, yes it is a problem
perhaps bird would like to take care of this one

Hi I'm new here - BIRD33 - 10-23-2009

So why the homage to G$D?What friend of yours used to post here?

Hi I'm new here - Anhil8tor - 10-23-2009

How good is your wifes dentist?

Hi I'm new here - Badonkadonk Monkey Balls - 10-23-2009

snarg Wrote:So why the homage to G$D? What friend of yours used to post here?
I don't remember mentioning God. What did I type that made you think I was bible thumping?

I don't remember, and it's entire possible I never knew, my friend's IT username. She was an internet friend, so I never knew her real name either. Her nickname on the board where we met was misschief. This was years ago. I'm not here looking for her or anything; I could care less where she is posting these days. I'm looking for a new place to post and remembered this URL. The thread she linked me to was pretty funny. So here I am. End of boring story.

Hi I'm new here - Badonkadonk Monkey Balls - 10-23-2009

Annihilator Wrote:How good is your wifes dentist?
Did I say she was my wife? The SO had a good dentist before we moved across the country. She has not needed any dental work done since we moved, but we go to church with a dentist so we'll probably use him when the need arises.

Hi I'm new here - WoolyGoat - 10-23-2009

Badonkadonk Monkey Balls Wrote:I don't remember mentioning God. What did I type that made you think I was bible thumping?

I don't remember, and it's entire possible I never knew, my friend's IT username. She was an internet friend, so I never knew her real name either. Her nickname on the board where we met was misschief. This was years ago. I'm not here looking for her or anything; I could care less where she is posting these days. I'm looking for a new place to post and remembered this URL. The thread she linked me to was pretty funny. So here I am. End of boring story.
g$d = gadonkadonk money dawg

which bears an obvious and striking resemblance to badonkadonk monkey balls