InsaneTrain Forums
Things Stronger then Mag7 - Please feel free to add to the list - Printable Version

+- InsaneTrain Forums (https://insanetrain.com)
+-- Forum: General (https://insanetrain.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Forum (https://insanetrain.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+---- Forum: IT Hall Of Fame (https://insanetrain.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+---- Thread: Things Stronger then Mag7 - Please feel free to add to the list (/showthread.php?tid=44656)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Things Stronger then Mag7 - Please feel free to add to the list - minorthreat - 03-08-2008

The wedding is back on for me.

Things Stronger then Mag7 - Please feel free to add to the list - Tribal Dragon - 03-08-2008

morfeeuhs Wrote:What's that got to do with anything? You have a job? You go to school? Do you have a life at all? All places where your pic can and one of those DID originate.
You think the person with that name is the real TD?

Don't you think has become a gigantic waste of both our time? What have you gained from it?

Things Stronger then Mag7 - Please feel free to add to the list - Tribal Dragon - 03-08-2008

minorthreat Wrote:The wedding is back on for me.
Congrats MT.

Things Stronger then Mag7 - Please feel free to add to the list - minorthreat - 03-08-2008

Thanks

Things Stronger then Mag7 - Please feel free to add to the list - morfeeuhs - 03-08-2008

Tribal Dragon Wrote:You think the person with that name is the real TD?

Don't you think has become a gigantic waste of both our time? What have you gained from it?

Who said anything about a name? I know nothing of your real name.

Me? I've gained entertainment. That's the goal

morfeeuhs Wrote:Who said anything about a name? I know nothing of your real name.

Me? I've gained entertainment. That's the goal
There was an inference.

I'm glad to of helped out then. :ccrap:

Things Stronger then Mag7 - Please feel free to add to the list - morfeeuhs - 03-08-2008

There was never an inference of your real name. I could care less what your name is. It can't be funnier than your pic.

Things Stronger then Mag7 - Please feel free to add to the list - WoolyGoat - 03-08-2008

I said this in another thread, but...

I thought TD posted his pic at UJ, and that's why biker(?) always called him pudgy.

and all TD did was ask me for a reference for a good seafood restaurant.

Things Stronger then Mag7 - Please feel free to add to the list - Paddy - 03-08-2008

morfeeuhs Wrote:Ok. I'll buy the food, you buy the booze. That way any sex is mutually desired and not out of financial obligation.

When I'm talking to you nutsak, I'll point.

Things Stronger then Mag7 - Please feel free to add to the list - ntype - 03-08-2008

I've had one of the worst nights of my life, something about bad food poisoning.
so :
the food I hate>mag7

Things Stronger then Mag7 - Please feel free to add to the list - Anhil8tor - 03-08-2008

so TD trolled me with the plane landed late and I couldn't get to the bar for beers line?

motherfucker.

Paddy Wrote:When I'm talking to you nutsak, I'll point.

I thought you were pointing.

That wasn't a big nose joke.

Things Stronger then Mag7 - Please feel free to add to the list - Anhil8tor - 03-08-2008

morfeeuhs Wrote:I thought you were pointing.

That wasn't a big nose joke.

good to see you back bro...

you gonna visit regularly?

Whatever annoys Paddy more, I'll do that.

morfeeuhs Wrote:Whatever annoys Paddy more, I'll do that.

you've got him explaining himself via PM... I wonder if he'd told the same story twice.

What kind of food did he and lassy go out for?

what kind of beer did he order?

I believe she said he ordered Sam Adams, but I didn't ask her what he ate.

Things Stronger then Mag7 - Please feel free to add to the list - Banana - 03-09-2008

I find myself not really caring what TD's real pic is or if he is married. Level 10 on the interesting troll job scale is saying you died and getting people to buy it when you actually didn't. Level 1 is saying you are married when you are not.

Things Stronger then Mag7 - Please feel free to add to the list - BIRD33 - 03-09-2008

How long do your manic phases usually last?

Things Stronger then Mag7 - Please feel free to add to the list - morfeeuhs - 03-09-2008

BIRD33 Wrote:How long do your manic phases usually last?

There's a thread geared specifically for questions like this.

Things Stronger then Mag7 - Please feel free to add to the list - Anhil8tor - 03-09-2008

Banana Wrote:I find myself not really caring what TD's real pic is or if he is married. Level 10 on the interesting troll job scale is saying you died and getting people to buy it when you actually didn't. Level 1 is saying you are married when you are not.

what level is meeting up with women from the intraweb whilst your pregnated wife is clueless to the whole meeting?