InsaneTrain Forums
Story - Printable Version

+- InsaneTrain Forums (https://insanetrain.com)
+-- Forum: General (https://insanetrain.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: General Forum (https://insanetrain.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Story (/showthread.php?tid=34484)

Pages: 1 2 3

Story - TomFoolery - 02-11-2006

My friends steal all my condoms (lucky fuckers), so I had to replenish the stash. I picked up some Trojan Magnums last night.

I wanted to find out if they fit, so while I was jerking off I unrolled one onto my shaft. Is that pathetic or sexy?

P.S. It fits, and I'm not just making that up. Thanks.

Story - ClayRock - 02-11-2006

BODE CF

sin,

SuckNuts and T-Rex

Story - CT280 - 02-11-2006

it can be reused, correct? sexy.

Story - Banana - 02-11-2006

TomFoolery Wrote:My friends steal all my condoms (lucky fuckers), so I had to replenish the stash. I picked up some Trojan Magnums last night.

I wanted to find out if they fit, so while I was jerking off I unrolled one onto my shaft. Is that pathetic or sexy?

I have a story like that too! When I was 10, my grandma said "your breasts are starting to bud." And I was so confused, but the next year, there were bumps there! I tried on a bra, and my mom said it was "too small" and you know what? She was right! I was bigger than a 32A.

Story - Anhil8tor - 02-11-2006

I'd say sexy...

unless you showed your roommates..

Story - T Rex - 02-11-2006

ClayRock Wrote:BODE CF

sin,

SuckNuts and T-Rex

CF is in your dome, little girl. Why don't you stop sobbing about it and think up something else to talk about besides CF all the time?

Story - what? - 02-11-2006

funny - the wife saw that regular rubbers were tight on me so she bought magnums. we were all fucked up the other night when we first broke 'em out. I went to the bathroom to put it on, and it looked like I was trying to strap a garbage bag to a door knob. not wanting to kill the mood, I filled around it with toothpaste and cinched it up with a bread-bag twisty-tie. well by this time she's passed out with the lights turned off, but I was still feeling frisky so I start in on her with the inflated rubber. she moaned a couple of times and then said "Jerome, if my husband ever catches us at this, he'll kill us" ><

at least my cock is minty fresh Huh

what? Wrote:funny - the wife saw that regular rubbers were tight on me so she bought magnums. we were all fucked up the other night when we first broke 'em out. I went to the bathroom to put it on, and it looked like I was trying to strap a garbage bag to a door knob. not wanting to kill the mood, I filled around it with toothpaste and cinched it up with a bread-bag twisty-tie. well by this time she's passed out with the lights turned off, but I was still feeling frisky so I start in on her with the inflated rubber. she moaned a couple of times and then said "Jerome, if my husband ever catches us at this, he'll kill us" ><

at least my cock is minty fresh Huh
RACK!

dude, you should come around more.

Story - what? - 02-11-2006

CT280 Wrote:dude, you should come around more.

who?

what? Wrote:who?
NO ><

when.

Story - when? - 02-11-2006

CT280 Wrote:when.

My stories really aren't that funny..

Me and one of my exes were at Walgreens one night,looking at the condoms.I saw a 3 pack of Durex scented condoms.I was like "Cool.I've always wanted to try flavored condoms for the hell of it."

She was like "are you sure they are flavored?" and I'm like

"why would they make just scented condoms? who would that do?"

Well we got home and of course,they weren't flavored.We broke one trying to see if it was flavored. We broke another trying to open the pack...Then the one we were able to use for awhile gave her rash for a week.$12 for all of that when we could have had a box of 36 for 12 bucks at wal-mart.

Story - Shadrach - 02-11-2006

i never really trusted those things

Story - snarg - 02-11-2006

TomFoolery Wrote:My friends steal all my condoms (lucky fuckers), so I had to replenish the stash. I picked up some Trojan Magnums last night.

are you suggesting that the enzyte has succeeded in enlarging your shaft??

Story - quint - 02-11-2006

object in magnum is larger than they look like when peeing?

Story - pepsi - 02-11-2006

What a nice friend, refilling your condom stash so they will always be protected.

Story - Bill - 02-13-2006

you should leave a sticky note that reads, "I took a neddle to one of these. How lucky do you feel"....

Story - Raiden - 02-12-2007

TomFoolery sucks ass.

Story - Sassy - 02-12-2007

Raiden Wrote:TomFoolery sucks ass.
Let us change the subject.