Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post a Random PM from your Private Messages
Blondie Wrote:Anyway- You and I were pretty cozy at one time, late night drunken phone calls, ect. It was all pretty innocent, then you and LFC got into it, blah blah...we're talking about shit that happened months ago and it's not a big deal.

It's not important enough to worry about, IMO...it's a bunch of crap. I guess I could post love letters and private conversations, ect..(not from you) but I don't give a fuck enough to do it and I prolly wouldn't anyhow.

Late night phone calls? I remember 2.....again. I also remember telling a few people about them and saying that you had issues back then.

You told people I had some bullshit crush on you.(Which is false) Now you are saying others did or do as well. Forgive me, but you don't really seem too credible at this point.

Sounds like somone's enamored with their own bullshit?
minorthreat Wrote:Late night phone calls? I remember 2.....again. I also remember telling a few people about them and saying that you had issues back then.

You told people I had some bullshit crush on you.(Which is false) Now you are saying others did or do as well. Forgive me, but you don't really seem too credible at this point.

You and I were tight after those calls. BTW- I don't talk to people on the phone anymore.
Blondie Wrote:You and I were tight after those calls. BTW- I don't talk to people on the phone anymore.

Call me!
Vitamin E Wrote:Call me!

Okay.
Blondie Wrote:Okay.

Talk about your all time biggest backfires.
Blondie Wrote:You and I were tight after those calls. BTW- I don't talk to people on the phone anymore.
I'm calling bullshit.
Can we make this a 3 way?
Bill Wrote:Can we make this a 3 way?

Okay but after I do my thing I don't want to hear anything about love, we clear?
Blondie Wrote:Okay but after I do my thing I don't want to hear anything about love, we clear?

What is love? - Haddaway
Blondie Wrote:Okay but after I do my thing I don't want to hear anything about love, we clear?
:drool:
Flumps, if you were CJ you wouldn't need this thread. You can read any pm you want any time you want any which way you want. Isn't that awesome!
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote::drool:

I'm scared.
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Flumps, if you were CJ you wouldn't need this thread. You can read any pm you want any time you want any which way you want. Isn't that awesome!

I prefer to read PMs while nekkid with baby oil and a box of tissues within arms reach....
Blueeyedwoman Wrote:Flumps, if you were CJ you wouldn't need this thread. You can read any pm you want any time you want any which way you want. Isn't that awesome!
If I was CJ I'd read Sassylassy's pm's and PBA's pm's. I'll bet there is some good shit in there.

If I was Leeman, I'd read BEW's, Banana's, PH's, and Tom's.
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:
Blondie Wrote:
Blondie Wrote:
Blondie Wrote:goddamnit!

What?
Holy fuck. You have been smacking VitaminE in that smack thread. I had no idea.

Thanks! Everyone hates me now... :lool:
You carried the fucking board for 2 hours. 20 members were online at one time.

I have never laughed so fucking hard as I did today.. :loool:

This was fun!

:mellow:
Flumper Barflusterbutt Wrote:If I was CJ I'd read Sassylassy's pm's and PBA's pm's. I'll bet there is some good shit in there.

If I was Leeman, I'd read BEW's, Banana's, PH's, and Tom's.

I got a PM today from someone asking about tourism in DC and where to take kids. I also got a PM from someone asking me how I was feeling today and if I had scheduled a laproscopy yet. Juicy stuff.

I don't get excited PMs. I don't have internet guys crushing on me. I don't even really ever get to hear the gossip and drama first hand. I don't get pictures, I don't get phone numbers, I don't get much of anything.

And yes, I am starting to take this personally.
fem Wrote:Now I'm just stupid.

fem Wrote:I enjoy being a dumb cunt. Thanks.

TomFoolery Wrote:You hurt me so bad, but I just can't stop loving you.
paybacksare Wrote:I got a PM today from someone asking about tourism in DC and where to take kids. I also got a PM from someone asking me how I was feeling today and if I had scheduled a laproscopy yet. Juicy stuff.

I don't get excited PMs. I don't have internet guys crushing on me. I don't even really ever get to hear the gossip and drama first hand. I don't get pictures, I don't get phone numbers, I don't get much of anything.

And yes, I am starting to take this personally.
FYI - The best way to get internet guys crushing on you (as I understand it) is to PM them, quite randomly and ask questions like "When can I call you? What is your phone number?" Subsequently, you can lead them on in other ways.
Bill Wrote:What is love? - Haddaway

I have to fix this...

Howard Jones.
I know what you're thinking now. You think we're all gay, don't you? Think we're all just a bunch of deviant lifestyle-living same-sex having motherfuckers, am I right?

Your Highscore got beaten
This is an automatically generated message

Hello Fairiedust

your Highscore in the game Graveler Gunblast got beaten.

Click here to check the Highscores or here to play the game and claim back the Highscore !

Enjoy the Arcade Smile

luve
jar025

:blink: i get these PM's way too often...
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Post the last picture you took with your phone... leeman 10 172 Yesterday, 12:29 AM
Last Post: WoolyGoat
  Post a PM in here Flumper Barflusterbutt 8 217 11-07-2019, 03:02 AM
Last Post: s.murph
  So I’ve Got Zero Unread Messages out of 79 who 2 35 11-05-2019, 01:17 PM
Last Post: who
  where do I post the garner and upton pics? who 6 1,892 11-24-2014, 04:09 PM
Last Post: WoolyGoat
  Does minorthreat still post here? cLaY 22 1,873 11-30-2011, 06:19 PM
Last Post: BIRD33
  Does Bird still post here? Bill 23 1,503 01-14-2011, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Bill
  Post the most disturbing thing.......NSFW Jdub 18 1,319 01-14-2011, 12:31 AM
Last Post: leeman
  "I didn't even post in your stupid attack thread at CF...." squirt 3 176 05-13-2010, 05:34 PM
Last Post: BIRD33
  Squirt post your naked shit here. SporK 235 6,183 05-12-2010, 03:41 PM
Last Post: leeman
  Blondie post your non nude pictures here. SporK 205 4,670 05-12-2010, 02:49 AM
Last Post: CT280