Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
total destructions back - NSFW
hello IT members, if you have anything to say dont make a thread and talk about me, tell it to my face. Ide like to think im notorious here now, ive made my mark and would like to know, whats the fucks up people?

TotalDestruction Wrote:hello IT members, if you have anything to say dont make a thread and talk about me, tell it to my face. Ide like to think im notorious here now, ive made my mark and would like to know, whats the fucks up people?
This has VitE all over it!! :tomdairy:
TotalDestruction Wrote:hello IT members, if you have anything to say dont make a thread and talk about me, tell it to my face. Ide like to think im notorious here now, ive made my mark and would like to know, whats the fucks up people?

We should ask lee to place a few troll traps in the garden they are starting to become quite invasive this year.
cue vitamine trool.....

or do i have to wait till Monday?
I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
no, i'm not vitamine e, im total destruction, if i was vitamine e ide be posting through fuckin vitamine e
TotalDestruction Wrote:no, i'm not vitamine e, im total destruction, if i was vitamine e ide be posting through fuckin vitamine e

could be some enjoyment for the weekend. I propose to authorise this troll for this weekend. (ok now be prepared for long working hours I'm in Europe)
you guys are fuckin stupid, i dont even know who the hell he is.
Who is this? Why should I care?
Fairiedust Wrote:cue vitamine trool.....

or do i have to wait till Monday?

please explain this, your stupidity is very apparent, repost this in a form that makes sense
TotalDestruction Wrote:no, i'm not vitamine e, im total destruction, if i was vitamine e ide be posting through fuckin vitamine e
Ok, not VitE. Fucker can't spell it. But he is authorized for the weekend. Have a seat. [Image: Georgia.jpg]
Great to see ya buddy!!

sincerely,
nobody
tom, if you dont care then dont ask. simple as that
Jdub Wrote:Ok, not VitE. Fucker can't spell it. But he is authorized for the weekend. Have a seat. [Image: Georgia.jpg]

thats quite alright, im sure youde have more use in that chair. so my friend, you have a seat
TotalDestruction Wrote:tom, if you dont care then dont ask. simple as that

I never said I didn't care. Try to keep up here.
TotalDestruction Wrote:thats quit alright, im sure youde have more use in that chair. so my friend, you have a seat

Your "I know you are, but what am I" smack skills are amazing!
ok, you said why should i care. you shouldnt. just leave it be
you look like a sissy mommas boy tom. Do you live with your mother? you sure fuckin look like it
TotalDestruction Wrote:ok, you said why should i care. you shouldnt. just leave it be

Go deepthroat something.
TotalDestruction Wrote:you look like a sissy mommas boy tom. Do you live with your mother? you sure fuckin look like it

No, you look like a sissy momma's boy. You probably live with your mother. You sure fuckin look like it.
thats weak, commin at me with the same damn thing i said

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Birthday Lars NSFW who 2 173 08-21-2019, 04:28 AM
Last Post: who
  National Nightmare Is Finally Over NSFW who 3 580 08-20-2019, 06:03 AM
  Hello, Old Friends (nsfw) who 10 1,756 09-05-2018, 04:35 PM
Last Post: Anhil8tor
  For The Perverts, NSFW who 4 873 09-05-2018, 04:34 PM
  Hi (nsfw) who 3 1,883 01-06-2017, 01:08 AM
  Hey, How do I get my old nic back? IHeartOwnster 3 1,165 10-08-2015, 10:57 AM
Last Post: leeman
  Just got back from Chicago Anhil8tor 1 1,269 08-18-2014, 09:32 PM
  LeBron back to CLE ncbiker 1 401 07-30-2014, 01:24 PM
Last Post: roadmutt
  Erotic Superheroine Art (NSFW) BAZARRE 5 4,229 06-01-2012, 09:35 PM
  Who's the bitch--now NSFW (8 is a pussy) Banana 236 17,065 12-20-2011, 01:03 AM