PDA

View Full Version : did you have a crazy family??

snarg
11-19-2004, 08:11 PM
ok, here's the deal:

many of us think we grew up in dysfunctional families

in this theard i want everyone to describe just one event (in deference to the general attention span deficiency shown here) to illustrate why some member of his family qualifies as the weirdest

i will start:

when the first surgeon general's report on the dangers of smoking were released my father quit smoking that day and never smoked another cigarette; my mother, bless her heart, began smoking for the first time in her life a couple weeks later

yes she was a psycho

if we get enuf entrants i will post a poll for the insaner with the best entry, please, people, true stories only, if ya wanna start a fantasy theard, go for it

TIA

:snarg:

Velvet
11-19-2004, 08:13 PM
Well my brother and his mates went camping and smoking weed and turned up home 3 hours later saying a ufo chased them does that count :lool:

snarg
11-19-2004, 08:15 PM
Well my brother and his mates went camping and smoking weed and turned up home 3 hours later saying a ufo chased them does that count :lool:

no, that is not even close, sorry

nchammer
11-19-2004, 08:18 PM
My father wears sneakers in the swimming pool

Velvet
11-19-2004, 08:20 PM
well it did follow them home .... damn .. *sighs* ok ... Will try again

lad
11-19-2004, 08:21 PM
My mum used to come and pick me up from school, but then take other kids home as a result of looking at me

Banana
11-19-2004, 08:32 PM
My mom once tried to walk OUT the IN door at a grocery store. It was the automatic kind. So, as she stepped forward towards it, someone came in, and the door hit her in the face. She had the nerve to act indignant.

When my sister was younger, she was at a friends house. Her friend made a lippy somment to her mother, and my sister cringed - scared she was going to get smacked. Another time, at the mall (I think), my sister was misbehaving and we were trying to verbally reprimand her. She yelled, at the top of her lungs, "PLEASE DON'T HIT ME!!"

VitaminE
11-19-2004, 08:32 PM
Gold!

TomFoolery
11-19-2004, 08:43 PM
My uncle (not blood) is 25% Native American, but this fucker thinks he's 150%. He's crazy. His whole purpose in life is to paint pictures of Indians and sell them at pow-wows. I'm not making this shit up.

The day of my sister's wedding he had to take a dump on the way to the church, and he knew he wasn't going to make it all the way there before having to pinch a loaf. He had my dad pull over at McDonalds so he could shit, but the men's room was locked. At this point, apparantly the poo was taking control over his sphincter muscles, so he waddled to the women's bathroom and before he could even make it to the toilet he had to pull down his pants and shit on the floor. He left it there. When he was at my sister's wedding I could see what looked to be mud on his pants legs, it turns out it was shit.

Does that qualify?

Banana
11-19-2004, 08:46 PM
My uncle (not blood) is 25% Native American, but this fucker thinks he's 150%. He's crazy. His whole purpose in life is to paint pictures of Indians and sell them at pow-wows. I'm not making this shit up.

The day of my sister's wedding he had to take a dump on the way to the church, and he knew he wasn't going to make it all the way there before having to pinch a loaf. He had my dad pull over at McDonalds so he could shit, but the men's room was locked. At this point, apparantly the poo was taking control over his sphincter muscles, so he waddled to the women's bathroom and before he could even make it to the toilet he had to pull down his pants and shit on the floor. He left it there. When he was at my sister's wedding I could see what looked to be mud on his pants legs, it turns out it was shit.

Does that qualify?
Umm. Hell yes.

My great grandparents were first cousins. For real.

PurpleHaze
11-19-2004, 08:52 PM

Does that qualify? Are you for real?! He told you guys this?

cLaY
11-19-2004, 08:54 PM
i have an uncle who married a cheating heroin addict. she packed her shit up one day and moved in with her heroin dealing boyfriend. one night they decided to rob my uncle's house, which was a success. the next week my uncle filed for divorce. the bitch decided to try and get everything he owned, which she also succeeded in doing. a month later my uncle was diagnosed with testicular cancer, he ended up having a nut removed. a week after the divorce went the sluts way my uncle attempted to commit suicide by running a garden house from his exhaust into his car in an enclosed garage. i found him puke covered and convulsing.

does this qualify?

snarg
11-19-2004, 08:54 PM

Does that qualify?

tom has the right idea, (if this is true that is), the rest of youse guys have missed out on the joys of dysfunctional family life

my cousin was told by a rather famous artist, when she asked what the most important thing a writer could possess, "a highly disfunctional family"

it is working for the two of us, she has written a novel, and i have published as well

step up and live up to your name, insaners

Anhil8tor
11-19-2004, 08:56 PM
My brother has been to jail 4 times...

is this close?

Banana
11-19-2004, 08:57 PM
I'm pretty sure having grandparents who are first cousins counts. But, if you need something more......

my 2nd cousin left her husband after he sustained a significant brain injury. He was hit by a semi, and managed to live, but it really messed up his judgement. The final straw? She caught him fucking the family German Shepard in the garage.

snarg
11-19-2004, 08:57 PM
i have an uncle who married a cheating heroin addict. she packed her shit up one day and moved in with her heroin dealing boyfriend. one night they decided to rob my uncle's house, which was a success. the next week my uncle filed for divorce. the bitch decided to try and get everything he owned, which she also succeeded in doing. a month later my uncle was diagnosed with testicular cancer, he ended up having a nut removed. a week after the divorce went the sluts way my uncle attempted to commit suicide by running a garden house from his exhaust into his car in an enclosed garage. i found him puke covered and convulsing.

does this qualify?

that is a very sad story, i send out my sympathies
however, it is not conclusive evidence of disfunctionality

did your mom teach you to french kiss??
that would do it

snarg
11-19-2004, 08:58 PM

is this close?
does he get along with the other inmates??

snarg
11-19-2004, 09:00 PM
I'm pretty sure having grandparents who are first cousins counts. But, if you need something more......

my 2nd cousin left her husband after he sustained a significant brain injury. He was hit by a semi, and managed to live, but it really messed up his judgement. The final straw? She caught him fucking the family German Shepard in the garage.

that is certainly disfunctional behavior, but prolly induced by the brain damage

what we are looking for is ssociopathic or psychotic behavior in the immediate family that has a profound effect on the other sibs

Banana
11-19-2004, 09:02 PM
that is certainly disfunctional behavior, but prolly induced by the brain damage

what we are looking for is ssociopathic or psychotic behavior in the immediate family that has a profound effect on the other sibs

:snarg:Ya. Tonnes of that. How about my mom and I once semi-dated the same guy at different times?

snarg
11-19-2004, 09:03 PM
i'm gonna give another example, true story:

we have all heard of the super-human feats of mothers in order to save their babies, such as lifting a car off a pinned child

well, my mom once lifted my dad's salt water aquarium, which weighed prolly twice as much as she did, and dumped it down the kitchen sink, cause she was "annoyed" with him

i have many more

let's dig deep into those psyches and help a brotha out

snarg
11-19-2004, 09:05 PM
Ya. Tonnes of that. How about my mom and I once semi-dated the same guy at different times?

who had the first date??

definitely a seed of destruction here

yer in the final

Banana
11-19-2004, 09:06 PM
who had the first date??

definitely a seed of destruction here

yer in the final

:snarg:My mom made out with him one night. Her friend made out with his brother. Five years later, I dated him.

snarg
11-19-2004, 09:09 PM
My father wears sneakers in the swimming pool

thanks for joining the fun, biker

that is eccentric, but you will have to go deeper

tell us what happened that caused these deep-rooted anti-social feelings you are wont to manifest

TIA

snarg
11-19-2004, 09:16 PM
My mom made out with him one night. Her friend made out with his brother. Five years later, I dated him.

hmmm, the real question is whether you feel your family was "normal"

i did until i got older, all my friends thought we were like the cleavers

but i found out later that my mom was a "functional psychotic" and could not live in society outside my father's care

one day when i got home from school, as i approached the house, i saw all my dad's clothing flying out the second floor window, just another day in the life

TomFoolery
11-19-2004, 09:17 PM
Are you for real?! He told you guys this?
He didn't tell us. I told my mom after the wedding that my uncle looked stupid with his hat with 2 feathers in it (no shit) and mud on his pants leg. That's when she told me that my uncle told my dad what happened at McDonald's, and my dad told my mom.

I'm not making this story up.

snarg
11-19-2004, 09:22 PM
He didn't tell us. I told my mom after the wedding that my uncle looked stupid with his hat with 2 feathers in it (no shit) and mud on his pants leg. That's when she told me that my uncle told my dad what happened at McDonald's, and my dad told my mom.

I'm not making this story up.

you had an eccentric uncle, but did you feel your family was more like "the cleavers" or "archie bunker"

it sounds like you and your mom had a good relationship if you were able to discuss things like this, congrats, my mom is still alive and still fucked up, a very bitter woman and a very difficult one with which to communicate

CT280
11-19-2004, 09:23 PM
when i was a kid, my parents used to hide all the xmas presents in their bedroom under the bed. they used to tell us to not go in there, because santa claus may be bringing the presents in. one night, 3 or 4 days before the big day, my brother and i were on our way downstairs to grab some frosty sodas from the fridge after Saturday Night Wrestling on tv. i think i was 8 or 9 and he was 7 or 8. we walked by my parents room, hearing a comotion. certain it was the jolly man in the red suit, we opened the door just a crack to get a peek. there was my father, buck naked on the bed, fucking my aunt and her daughter, my cousin. this was his sister. my father, his sister, and my cousin getting it on while my mother was working. true story. and i got a train that year.

cLaY
11-19-2004, 09:24 PM
i really dont have any good stories to tell about my immediate family, me and my parents are best friends. my dad used to beat the tar outta me as a teenager, but i was a pain in the ass and deserved every bit of it.

cLaY
11-19-2004, 09:25 PM
when i was a kid, my parents used to hide all the xmas presents in their bedroom under the bed. they used to tell us to not go in there, because santa claus may be bringing the presents in. one night, 3 or 4 days before the big day, my brother and i were on our way downstairs to grab some frosty sodas from the fridge after Saturday Night Wrestling on tv. i think i was 8 or 9 and he was 7 or 8. we walked by my parents room, hearing a comotion. certain it was the jolly man in the red suit, we opened the door just a crack to get a peek. there was my father, buck naked on the bed, fucking my aunt and her daughter, my cousin. this was his sister. my father, his sister, and my cousin getting it on while my mother was working. true story. and i got a train that year.
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

CT280
11-19-2004, 09:29 PM

snarg
11-19-2004, 09:30 PM

that would have been pretty traumatic

and, yes, you are in the running

did you have any discussion over this??

did they know you were there??

PurpleHaze
11-19-2004, 09:31 PM
I told my mom after the wedding that my uncle looked stupid with his hat with 2 feathers in it (no shit).

:lool:

snarg
11-19-2004, 09:32 PM
i really dont have any good stories to tell about my immediate family, me and my parents are best friends. my dad used to beat the tar outta me as a teenager, but i was a pain in the ass and deserved every bit of it.

he should have beaten you more
ya dint learn yer lesson yet
just sayin

PurpleHaze
11-19-2004, 09:33 PM
Dude, that's sick. Are you emotionally scarred and stuff?

CT280
11-19-2004, 09:33 PM
no discussion, they had no idea we were there. in my fathers defense, my aunt was fucking smokin' and my cousin had a huge rack. the train lasted me for years. lionel 3480 series.

snarg
11-19-2004, 09:34 PM
WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

not yet, that is an isolated incident

we must consider the entire body of work

toe, give us some more, that was awesome

CT280
11-19-2004, 09:36 PM
Dude, that's sick. Are you emotionally scarred and stuff?
no, i'm fine. doc said it may make my penis grow 1/2 inch per year. its been 22 years. so, what you got goin this weekend?

CT280
11-19-2004, 09:37 PM
not yet, that is an isolated incident

we must consider the entire body of work

toe, give us some more, that was awesome

dude, i'm not fucking mark twain. how much more shit you think i got? i'm spent.

PurpleHaze
11-19-2004, 09:39 PM
no, i'm fine. doc said it may make my penis grow 1/2 inch per year. its been 22 years. so, what you got goin this weekend? You already gave me a run-down of my weekend, remember?

CT280
11-19-2004, 09:40 PM
if figure you're free after 7:00 am Saturday.

snarg
11-19-2004, 09:45 PM
no discussion, they had no idea we were there. in my fathers defense, my aunt was fucking smokin' and my cousin had a huge rack. the train lasted me for years. lionel 3480 series.

yeah, i had lionel as a kid, they were da bomb
you have processed this really well, your family was prolly not very dysfunctional
but yer dad was lacking in the character dept

would you behave the same way with yer kids in the house??
if they were not present??

snarg
11-19-2004, 09:51 PM
dude, i'm not fucking mark twain. how much more shit you think i got? i'm spent.

does this mean you made that up??

if so it is grounds for disqualification

asshat
11-19-2004, 10:00 PM
My father was retired from the CIA and teaching physics at a small university when I was really small. I had a sister two years older. My father knew that our family was being watched and that something very bad might happen to one of us one day. He would drive us all to school every morning and my Mother would stay at school all day outside of our classrooms. At the end of the day my father would come and pick us up. Our car had lots of antennas and several two way radios inside. In those days two way radios were really big, so they took up quite a bit of the floorboard in the front seat. The doors were always locked when we were in the car.

My mom was pretty normal and she kept me and my sister away from our Father when we were home. He spent most of his time in the garage working on top secret physics and government projects. Sometimes he would talk to people on the radio, but I never heard anyone talk back. He would stay in the garage all nights some times.

My father only had one suit and he would sit in his underwear on Sundays while my mom cleaned it. I remember my sister and I would sit in her room and play when my father took baths. He would walk around the house naked until he was dried off. My mom told us that it was okay, but we thought it was kind of strange so we kept the door shut in her room.

One of the neat things I remember about my Father was this large key ring that he had hooked to his belt. He had keys to very important buildings on that key ring. He would tell me places that he could unlock with them. The neat thing about them was that he could talk into them and communicate with other government men. He had a radio transmitter inside his ear and that is how he would hear them talk back. It was quite impressive to hear him tell these men what to do. Especially since he was retired and I didn't think they would still do the things that he asked.

When I was in the eighth grade he left on a secret mission and never came back. My mom was sort of sad at first, but she knew it was the best for the family. I haven't heard from him since that time. Some men also came and cleaned out the garage for him a few days after he left.

snarg
11-19-2004, 10:09 PM
My father was retired from the CIA and teaching physics at a small university when I was really small. I had a sister two years older. My father knew that our family was being watched and that something very bad might happen to one of us one day. He would drive us all to school every morning and my Mother would stay at school all day outside of our classrooms. At the end of the day my father would come and pick us up. Our car had lots of antennas and several two way radios inside. In those days two way radios were really big, so they took up quite a bit of the floorboard in the front seat. The doors were always locked when we were in the car.

My mom was pretty normal and she kept me and my sister away from our Father when we were home. He spent most of his time in the garage working on top secret physics and government projects. Sometimes he would talk to people on the radio, but I never heard anyone talk back. He would stay in the garage all nights some times.

My father only had one suit and he would sit in his underwear on Sundays while my mom cleaned it. I remember my sister and I would sit in her room and play when my father took baths. He would walk around the house naked until he was dried off. My mom told us that it was okay, but we thought it was kind of strange so we kept the door shut in her room.

One of the neat things I remember about my Father was this large key ring that he had hooked to his belt. He had keys to very important buildings on that key ring. He would tell me places that he could unlock with them. The neat thing about them was that he could talk into them and communicate with other government men. He had a radio transmitter inside his ear and that is how he would hear them talk back. It was quite impressive to hear him tell these men what to do. Especially since he was retired and I didn't think they would still do the things that he asked.

When I was in the eighth grade he left on a secret mission and never came back. My mom was sort of sad at first, but she knew it was the best for the family. I haven't heard from him since that time. Some men also came and cleaned out the garage for him a few days after he left.

this is an interesting story, whether it is true or not
it was never a doubt that you grew up in a dysfunctional family arby
can you give some brief examples of the traumatic incidents??

and try to use the real ones
not the ones involving the imaginary friends

TIA

asshat
11-19-2004, 10:21 PM
BRIEF EXAMPLES OF TRAUMATIC EVENTS
by Arby

The first really tramatic event that I can recall was a time my Father took the family to a sidewalk sale to buy new tennis shoes for school. I was really excited and new exactly what kind I wanted. When we got to town, the square was ginning pretty good with a bustling crowd. There was no where to park. As we crawled around the square in the car my Father got really suspicious that something was wrong. He made some calls on his radio and he became very noticably (sp?) shaken. I was only about 5 and my sister would have been about 7. We became very frightened in the back seat of the car.

A car backed out of a parking space and had us sort of trapped behind it. The car was moving very slowly and then just stopped when it got sideways across our lane. My father freaked out and told us to get down in the floor board. We could feel the car backing up really fast. My mother was yelling for him to slow down. We must have backed up for several minutes. It seemed like we were swerving in every direction. My father was yelling at my mother, he was yelling on his radio, and every few seconds he would push my head down hard against my sister with his arm that hung over the top of the front seat.

Finally the car twirled around and we stopped. My mother stopped yelling. Then we sped off in the other direction. A few minutes later we got to the house. I heard sirens, and my Father rushed us inside. He locked us in the family room, which he had rigged to be locked from the inside or outside. A few hours later he got us out and we had dinner. They never talked about it again.

Another time I remember it was a holiday. I think it was Easter or Mothers Day or something. I was really young, probably about 4 years old. Our family was doing some things at the house and my Father got mad about something. It was something to do with the way my Mother had cleaned the house. I remember he dragged the couch from the living room out the front door. He broke the screen door off on the way. Once outside, he set the couch on fire. My mother was yelling at him and he was yelling at her. The neighbors came over and then left. I was really scared that day.

snarg
11-19-2004, 10:31 PM
BRIEF EXAMPLES OF TRAUMATIC EVENTS
by Arby

Another time I remember it was a holiday. I think it was Easter or Mothers Day or something. I was really young, probably about 4 years old. Our family was doing some things at the house and my Father got mad about something. It was something to do with the way my Mother had cleaned the house. I remember he dragged the couch from the living room out the front door. He broke the screen door off on the way. Once outside, he set the couch on fire. My mother was yelling at him and he was yelling at her. The neighbors came over and then left. I was really scared that day.

everyone take note of this
these are the kinds of things that mold a young boy's life

was yer dad a nutcase or were you guys really in danger??
sounds like he and my mom would have been a match made in heaven

CT280
11-19-2004, 10:36 PM
yeah, i had lionel as a kid, they were da bomb
you have processed this really well, your family was prolly not very dysfunctional
but yer dad was lacking in the character dept

would you behave the same way with yer kids in the house??
if they were not present??

i dont have a sister.

CT280
11-19-2004, 10:37 PM
does this mean you made that up??

if so it is grounds for disqualification

100% true. i was sayin' isnt 1 traumatic childhood experience enough. i got nuthin else. whats up, Q?

asshat
11-19-2004, 10:38 PM
was yer dad a nutcase or were you guys really in danger??

My father was really really smart. He was very private and would get irritated very easily. No one ever talked about him after he left. I don't know the story.

cLaY
11-19-2004, 10:39 PM
My father was really really smart. He was very private and would get irritated very easily. No one ever talked about him after he left. I don't know the story.
sorry, but that's really fucked up

snarg
11-20-2004, 08:01 PM
100% true. i was sayin' isnt 1 traumatic childhood experience enough. i got nuthin else. whats up, Q?

toe, i never doubted ya
it's just that one incident is just an aberration

on the other hand, maybe you are autistic, have you been checked out??

snarg
11-20-2004, 08:03 PM

this all sounds suspiciously like "a beautiful mind"
just sayin'

Jdub
11-20-2004, 08:35 PM
I had an uncle who walked into where his wife worked and blew her brains out, then turned the gun on himself!!

Does that count??

snarg
11-20-2004, 08:51 PM
I had an uncle who walked into where his wife worked and blew her brains out, then turned the gun on himself!!

Does that count??

yes, that is very dysfunctional behavior
too bad he dint just shoot himself first

Jdub
11-20-2004, 10:05 PM
yes, that is very dysfunctional behavior
too bad he dint just shoot himself first

So, do I win???

insanetrainchic
11-21-2004, 12:30 AM
Let’s see...I have many…. my father gave me what he thought was my first joint at 14 in order to protect me from undesirable people and prepared me for the future….my grandfather (a diplomat) introduce me to escargot/snails at age 5 so that I could join him for dinner when he had important guest and know how to “behave” at the table, thanks to my grandmother I had my first manicure at 6……. Do I win??

snarg
11-21-2004, 12:54 AM
Let’s see...I have many…. my father gave me what he thought was my first joint at 14 in order to protect me from undesirable people and prepared me for the future….my grandfather (a diplomat) introduce me to escargot/snails at age 5 so that I could join him for dinner when he had important guest and know how to “behave” at the table, thanks to my grandmother I had my first manicure at 6……. Do I win??

shit, sounds like a dream childhood to me

insanetrainchic
11-21-2004, 01:53 AM
shit, sounds like a dream childhood to me

Oh.. come on!! Give me a break...:mad: I still hate snails…. it was torture to sit-down for what it seem days and have my nails done when instead I should have been playing outside plus.. as a result manicures now a days are not a choice but a way of life and how many here had their father introduce them to marijuana? :cool:

snarg
11-21-2004, 02:03 AM
Oh.. come on!! Give me a break...:mad: I still hate snails…. it was torture to sit-down for what it seem days and have my nails done when instead I should have been playing outside plus.. as a result manicures now a days are not a choice but a way of life and how many here had their father introduce them to marijuana? :cool:

ok, ok, i think you are a candidate
there are definitely issues here

my kid was so uptight i told her she should smoke a joint now and agin

insanetrainchic
11-21-2004, 02:08 AM
ok, ok, i think you are a candidate
there are definitely issues here

my kid was so uptight i told her she should smoke a joint now and agin

LOL!!! you should meet my father..he may be able to give you some tips!:wub:

Anhil8tor
09-27-2005, 10:10 PM
my mom used to write my last name on my shirts, pants and underwear.. who the fuck would steal my underwear in high school?

snarg
09-28-2005, 12:19 AM
damn, and here i thought snarg never came up with a $$$$ theard
thanks 8

btw, we know you had a fucked up family
i should think wearing those pink frocks as a kid would trump the name on the underoos

ntype
09-28-2005, 12:28 AM
interesting thread indeed. (props to CT's family)

SanDog
09-28-2005, 12:29 AM
interesting thread indeed. (props to CT's family)

Based on description, I would do his aunt and cousin too.

Anhil8tor
09-28-2005, 12:41 AM
damn, and here i thought snarg never came up with a $$$$ theard
thanks 8

btw, we know you had a fucked up family
i should think wearing those pink frocks as a kid would trump the name on the underoos

damn pops.. I bump the only thread you had worth a shit and you bring up the pink frocks again....

ungrateful

Anhil8tor
09-28-2005, 12:49 AM

is this close?

5 times now

Anhil8tor
09-28-2005, 12:53 AM
Saturday Night Wrestling on tv..

Mid South? Von Erics? Kabookie? Kamalla?

snarg
09-28-2005, 12:59 AM
damn pops.. I bump the only thread you had worth a shit and you bring up the pink frocks again....

ungrateful

there are a couple more in there
if you dig them out, i will never talk about the frocks again

CT280
09-28-2005, 01:24 AM
i should have won this thing.

snarg
09-28-2005, 01:42 AM
i ain't going back to check
you win, toe

Don
09-28-2005, 02:09 AM
well then there is now no point in posting my fucked up family life.

snarg
09-28-2005, 02:13 AM
go for it

Don
09-28-2005, 05:04 AM
Ok....... So there is a back story to how this came about but here it goes..... My parents knew this guy and I called him Uncle Murray for the longest time cause they were close and blah blah blah.... so Murrays wife cheats on him with his nephew and leaves him..... Then my mom and dad were having a rough time in their relationship mainly because my father was a controlling mentally abusive asshole. So my mom cheats on my dad with Murray so now Uncle Murray is my stepdad and my parents are split up. Now my dad is completely furious so he comes down and freaks out at my mom and pulls out a shot gun and threatens to kill her. Me being about 10 runs the fuck away from all this shit and my father points the gun at me as if I were wild game. So noone gets killed but my dad lets a shot of in the air. So he then proceeds to turn himself in and get this his sentence it 3 months in prison served every other weekend because he has a really good job.

Now I am living in A small hicktown with my mom and her unemployed b/f who is now finally getting his life on track thanks to my help. I got him a job at the warehouse where I work and moved them both to the city I live in so they are finally getting started on a new life.

I think the part that has really fucked me up is that I had to become an adult way quicker than any kid should have to. I also went through a phase where I fucking hated everyone and I still don't trust anyone until I really get to know them.

Oh also my 17 year old sister is dating a 25 year old lazy piece of shit who yells at her for absolutely nothing and it completely reminds me of my parents. She dropped out of school and thinks she will get somewhere workign at a fucking KFC.

I on the other hand have an OK job and am hopefully getting an even better one and my fiance who has been living with me for 2 years now is just finishing college and will hopefully get a good career going for herself and we are going to get married in a couple of years so I guess I am not all that fucked up but everyone else in my family is. Also my grandfather is a pathological liar. But not too many grandfathers don't stretch their stories beyond belief.

Also my father used to call my sister and I stupid all the time but I never took it as hard as my sister who now believes she is actually stupid when it is really only what she is doing to her life that is stupid.

Oh and did I mention that my sisters b/f is a piece of shit drug dealer who when he got robbed turtled like a bitch and let them hit my sister and did nothing.

That is all.

snarg
09-28-2005, 05:10 AM
:eek:

Don
09-28-2005, 05:10 AM
fucked eh?

Blondie
11-29-2006, 07:02 PM
Wow, I suddenly feel normal.

Anhil8tor
02-25-2009, 03:11 PM

is this close?

update: 6 times now

Edit: I also bet Don is divorced by now.

WoolyGoat
02-25-2009, 03:20 PM
my family is still normal

daveschaub
07-24-2009, 10:06 AM
Naw! I am pretty sure i come from a pretty sane family. My genealogy may not be perfect but i am sure my family's genes did not come from a bunch of loonies.:((

WoolyGoat
07-24-2009, 02:46 PM
thanks daveschaub!